Sunday, March 19, 2006

Fuck this shit!

I could blog about five different wedding related things right now, but this just came to mind and i'm putting it on record now.

I'm getting Differin gel for the wedding.

End of story. I was on it a few years ago and my skin cleared up very well. Then after I went off it since I couldn't keep seeing my dermatologist, I got on birth control and that helped too, but not as much.

So tonight i'm sitting here reading another person's blog about her fertility treatments and eventual baby (link posted later) and my chin starts itching. I have a red, swollen bump where I used to have a zit. I've had this bump for like a fucking month. No. Longer than that.

It started two months ago. I spent two weeks putting Clinique's Spot Healing Gel on it, but it would not die! It was itching like this so I went to bathroom and looked closely.

Gross stuff follows.

It had a little blackhead in the middle. So I grabbed my acne loop and pressed down, and this huge blackhead and crap popped out! It was so gross! How did I miss that? I so wanted a microscope to look at it. (Hey, this is the GEEK bride's blog.)

Anyway, now it's fucking flaring up again, my pores are clogged, I have zit where Cindy Crawford has a beauty mark, and even Clinique can't save me now.

Our photography will cost more than our reception. Fuck this shit. Give me the good stuff.

I'm not going to feel shitty about myself on my wedding day. I'm not going to fret over my makeup when I should be happy and in love and eating and dancing. I want no distractions.

Next week I shall call the man.

No comments: