Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Fuck?

Do brides say fuck? I don't think they do. I know they don't sit at their desk eating Hot Fries and Skittles, drinking regular Pepsi the week before they go dress shopping. But most brides don't get engaged spur of the moment at their parents house and immediately begin planning for a wedding in seven months. But what the hell. I have too much to do to worry about loosing weight, and my betrothed and I have been together for four years so let's move this the fuck along! There's that word again.

Well, I say that word a lot. And i'm sure I will be using it a lot in the near future. Because i'm really and truely, honest to God, 4 realz getting married! The fuck? I can't beleive it's real! I'm so freakin' excited. And maybe that's why I'm laboring here under the delusion that anyone else gives a fuck. So stay tuned for posts from my own private bridal hell. Or heaven. It's all good.

No comments: