Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Two years

Josh and I celebrated our second anniversary the same way we celebrate most things. With dinner, drinks, gifts and then TV.

We exchanged gifts once Josh got home. His was still in the Amazon box, mine still in the padded Nature's Jewelry envelope. He liked his books and graphic novels. I liked my earrings, but was disapointed that my bracelet was backordered.

We went to Outback and had some mixed drinks, a fried onion and steak. My steak was square. I don't know why, but it was a square sirloin. It was also rarer than I would have liked, but not bad.

We went to Walgreens so Josh could buy me a card. (A repeat from last year when we did the same thing after leaving Red Lobster.)

We exchaged cards then spent the rest of the night watching Married With Children repeats he had recorded from TBS.

All in all a nice anniversary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

You two make the cutest couple. I hope I can find a guy one day who suits me as well as Josh suits you.

When are you guys going to the Fair?

*hugs*
C.