Thursday, June 25, 2009

So I Bought This Skirt...

And i'm not sure how I feel about it.

I got it from Sierra Trading Post so it was cheap. That's good.
I washed it the first time and part of the hem has come undone. That's bad.

It's a polyester/linen blend so I can machine wash it. That's good.
It's more linen than poly so it wrinkles like a mofo. That's bad.

It's a really pretty light yellow. That's good.
It's practically see through so I had to buy a half slip to wear with it. That's bad.

I got my choice of toppings. That's good.
The toppings contain potassium benzoate. That's bad.

Yes, you can go now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sucks.

I have this awesome pair of black slacks from Macy's. That's good.
They're coldwash in gentle cycle only. That's bad.
They're comfy for work and metroing in the DC summer heat and humidity. That's good.

I sat in pine sap by accident and got a big splotch on my butt. That's bad.

I hope you're doing well. I miss you.