Friday, March 24, 2006

If only I didn't already have a pair of shoes...

Looks like it's going to be a few short posts today rather than a long one. I promise I will tell you all about dress shopping this weekend. Until then...

I love these shoes!!! I first saw them in Martha Stewart Weddings and thought "Those are my shoes!". Yeah, if I sat on the toilet and pooped gold.

$255? Gee whiz, I know they're only paying the six year-olds who are making the things 12 cents an hour, so what's the deal? I guess because they're Kate Spades. (Eyeroll.) I love a good Nine West purse, but I buy them at Ross. Paying that much for designer things just doesn't compute with me. I guess that's why i'm the only bride on earth who shows up for appointments and consultations with a Happy Bunny tote bag that says "I hate everything".

But I guess that's what makes me, me!

No comments: