Monday, July 10, 2006

Breakin' the law! Breakin' the law!


As of Saturday my driver's license is expired. Today I am booked solid (not really, but until 5:00 when the DMV closes) so I guess tomorrow I will go to the DMV and wait until my next birthday to renew my license. Until then I plan on driving the exact speed limit, always using my turn signals (which I do anyway) and feigning ignorance if I do get pulled.

But what really irritates me about all this is that in three months I will have to go and have my name changed on my license. So more money to the DMV and another hellish wait.

Now I am the queen of saying that "it's just a thing" and not a big deal. And this isn't really a big deal. But it's a small annoying deal worthy of a Sideshow Bob stepping on multiple rakes grumble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have judas preist resounding in my ears singing BREAKING THE LAW...BREAKING THE LAW! hehe....you bad, naughty girl!
power to the people!
love you!
~mom~