Monday, July 10, 2006

That's damn fine tea you have here in Atlantic Beach. Damn good fries too.


The following is a list of unbride-like things I consumed this weekend:

One Bojangles country ham biscuit on the way out of town.
Several Butterfinger flavored Chewy Granola Bars.
Two baskets of hushpuppies and butter.
North Carolina blue crab meat panned in butter.
Stringbeans cooked with country ham.
Fries.
Sweet tea.
A mint chocolate chip milkshake.
White chocolate macadamia nut cookies.
A Cubbies Cheeseburger with Freedom fries (insert eyeroll here.)
More sweet tea.
Beef Jerky.
8 oz. sirloin cooked meduim well with A-1.
Baked potato.
More fries and sweet tea.
Three slabs of fudge from the Beaufort Fudge Factory (in peanut butter, chocolate and butter pecan).
A 1/3 pound cheeseburger from Finz with, you guessed it, fries and sweet tea.
Many, many pouches of Capri Sun.

It's a good thing my mom is small like me. That way in 8 days when my bridal portrait is done she can hide behind my skirt and hold my bodice closed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uh...well i've gained a few pounds in the past few months. i hope my jones hips don't poke out from behind the dress in those bridal portraits! that would major-ly suck! but it sure sounds like you had some good eats during your beach trip/ birthday! made me want to rush right out to get a cheeseburger, fries and some sweet tea! mmmmm....cheeseburger, fries and tea......
~mom~