Monday, October 06, 2008

Product, er, TV Slut: The Venture Brothers


If you don't watch The Venture Brothers then I have nothing to say to you.


Ok, I will say that you are missing out on some of the finest TV out there. For realz. This show is the best. The animation is amazing, the mixture of fantasy and real life situations is perfect, there are more nuggets of geekdom than you can count with the pop culture references, and damn is it smart.


The third season just wrapped up but Adult Swim has an episode up on their video page most of the time that you can watch for free. The first two seasons are on DVD if you have money to spend (it'll be good for the economy!) or a Netflix subscription.


I don't take my TV lightly. It's one of my geek credentials. I don't do movies, I do TV. Trust me when I tell you this show is worth your time and attention.

No comments: