Thursday, January 22, 2009

Long Weekends are Looooooong.


Well this one was anyway.


We got snow! SNOW! Beautiful, white, fluffy snow! Like, four inches of it! Enough that classes here were cancelled Tuesday and Wednesday.


So my three day weekend turned into a five day weekend. Oh, it was niiiiiice.


I made a snowman, but he didn't send me any snowman themed furniture. Bastard.


I dyed Josh's hoodie since the black was fading.


I did laundry.


I washed dishes and cleaned up my kitchen.


I moved some things into the attic and others into the laundry room to be closer to the attic. (These things are Christmas decorations that still need to make the big move into the attic for another year.)


I watched the inauguration which is notable because I never watch that sort of thing.


I started work on getting my office into order.


I reorganized my cross stitch things.


I finished a UFO (unfinished object) from two years ago. (A small kit of Eeyore and a butterfly.)


I read The Worst Jobs in History and finished The Ghost Map. I picked back up The Subversive Stitch.


I watched a lot of stuff on my Tifaux and then deleted it which makes me very happy. I love to see my available time increase when I delete something.


Basically a whole lot of nothing. Or rather a whole lot of little things that I never seem to get around to doing. That being said I am glad to be back at work. I get stir crazy at home after a while. But it was very nice to relax when I needed to and not have to worry about when the things that needed to be done were going to get done.


Long weekends are loooooong. They're also very nice.


No comments: