Saturday, April 01, 2006

I must! I must! I must increase my bust!

No really. I really do need more up top. But I don't think I would ever get implants. Nothing against those who do, but i'm a real pussy about pain. And the saline ones really look fake nowadays. Or maybe it's that every girl who gets them now wants to go from an B cup to a DD. That's never going to look right. There are a few things I would get done. Like after i'm done having kids i'd probablly have a boob lift and a tummy tuck. And if I ever get the Reagan neck just hit me with a baseball bat and go for the sewing kit. But few things seem really weird, like butt and calf implants. Seriously. These things exist. And the fat into the lips. That looks really bad. (Cough, Jessica Simpson, Cough!)

Where was I going with this? Oh, yeah.

So I do need to increase my bust, but i'm just going to try and get those silicone things you put in your bra. And I need to whiten my teeth, but i'm working on that as I type! Thanks Whitestrips! (registered trademark) I've been bad on that front today. I began the day with coffee and drank a Coke at Target. I've been hitting the Sprite pretty heavy lately. It's clear and caffeine free.

And how do I know I need more up top? Well, my dress is still sorta empty up there, that's how! I know I haven't yet posted about the dress shopping so I won't go into more detail, but it's here and it needs more boobs like Christopher Walken needs more cowbell.

It also needs a hook for the door in my office. The dress bag is longer than I am tall. So that's two things I need to venture into Wal-Mart for.

I still haven't called for the Differin gel. But I did buy some astringent today at Target that has Alpha and Beta hydroxy in it to clear my pores out. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: