Monday, July 31, 2006

What i've been up to...


  • What i've been doing in the past week since my last post:

    Working on my first Mirabilia pattern
    Working on my bridesmaids gifts
    Working
    Trying to keep our house clean
    Neglecting the back yard
    Being attacked by a cricket in the attic as I pulled down the ladder causing me to drop it on myself and wind up with a nasty bruise
    Referring to the bruise as "the Chupacabra bite"
    Kinda liking Paris Hilton's song
    Hating myself for liking Paris Hilton's song
    Celebrating a my birthday with my parents
    Celebrating Josh's new job
    Having my bridal portrait done
    Watching Bridezillas. Sorry, Briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidezillas!
    Reading the recaps of Bridezillas
    Planning a series of posts on the Bridezillas
    Making the switch from Effexor to Cymbalta
    Coping with the change in sleep that has come from that change
    Making Josh watch weird, gross and creepy X-Files (Chaco Chicken anyone?)
    Lusting after David Duchovny (Mmmmmmm....)
    Treating Josh's wart, which is huge and speaks German
    Nervously counting the days until the Big Day
    Planning the rehearsal dinner

    And finally,

    Setting the above picture as my wallpaper at work where it makes me laugh everytime

    Post about the BP coming. What a story that was...

No comments: