Friday, October 10, 2008

Onward, Upward and Always Twirling, Twirling, Twirling Towards Freedom!

Well, I finally did it. I stumped Dr. Studwell. I broke his brain.

Wednesday I went in for my follow up to see how the Vyvanse was working. The answer is not very well. I've had some improvement in my wakefullness at work, but not enough to justify how high my heart rate was.


So to see if any thing was interfering with the meds blood was drawn and checked for thyroid problems, kidney and liver function, a complete blood count and glucose level.


Normal. All of it normal.


So from here he's sending me to a nuerologist. I see them on Wednesday. I'm a little concerned that i'm effed up enough to need a nuerologist, but i'm also hopeful that he will finally be able to help me.


So onward, upward, past the next star and straight on til morning.

No comments: