Thursday, October 02, 2008

This I like.


A while back I wrote about how your wedding will never be unique, that all you can hope for is to make it nice and something that you like and your guests enjoy.


Well here is an example of personalizing your wedding. (I hate that phrase by the way. It's the two of you at the altar, how much more personal can it be. I just can't think of a better way to say it.)


These are so cute. And not cute in a cutesy sort of way, like those Precious Moments figures. Those creep me out on wedding things. They're kids! They're too young to get married! What is this, the FLDS? (Ugh. Don't get me started on them.)


Other cutsey things I don't like to see on wedding cakes or invites: Teddy Bears, Mickey and Minnie. Bleh.


But these faeries are very cute, not tacky and a great way for a couple who is a little different to top off their cake. Or decorate the guest book table. Or whatever. Really cool. I wouldn't mind having a pair myself just as a knick knack.


If you want a pair for yourself they are available at The Pyramid Collection .

No comments: